Office Community Service
At Periodontal Associates, Inc., our doctors and staff are highly involved in our Greater Cleveland communities.
Our entire office supports and volunteers in the Give Kids A Smile program www.ada.org which seeks avenues to increase access to dental and other health related services of the underserved.
Dr. Roger Hess volunteers and supports:
- A non-profit organization committed to improving access to healthcare for Ohio’s uninsured and underinsured. MedWorks provides an innovative vehicle through which healthcare providers, corporate sponsors and other volunteers can provide free healthcare, education and other services.
Dr. Rebecca Davis supports and volunteers her time to:
- The Providence House www.provhouse.org
- Fights to end child abuse and neglect by protecting at-risk children, empowering families in crisis and building safe communities for every child.
Dr. Miguel Defina supports many of the animal protective organizations including:
- The World Society for the Protection of Animals www.wspa-international.org
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals www.aspca.org/
- The Cleveland Animal Protective League www.clevelandapl.org
- The Lake County Humane Society www.lakehumane.org
- The Ashtabula Animal Protective League and the Ashtabula Humane Society www.acapl.org
Dr. Jason Streem supports programs which aid military veterans:
- Wounded Warrior Program www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- Raises awareness and enlists the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members in addition to helping injured service members aid and assist each other and providing direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.
- Healing Heroes Network www.healingheroes.org
- Provides financial assistance for medical treatment to the men and women of the armed forces injured in the line of duty in Iraq or Afghanistan on or after 9/11/01.
- Got Your 6 www.gotyour6.org
- In military vernacular, the expression Got Your Six means I’ve got your back, and in turn, you have mine. GotYour6.org is a campaign led by the entertainment industry that will help create a new conversation in America, one where veterans and military families are perceived as both leaders and civic assets.
Our office staff is very involved with their communities including:
- The Greater Cleveland YMCA clevelandymca.org/community/yhaven/
- East Side Catholic Center & Shelter Bankruptcy Estate
- Hands On – Northeast Ohio www.handsonneo.org